You're just one step away,
from getting this job.
Offshore / Oil & Gas
Maritime / Renewables
Travel & Insurance
INFO ABOUT THE JOB
3 months on/ 2 off
Posted date: March 12, 2019
Expiry date: April 15, 2019
Minimum experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience as Chief Engineer on similar type vessels/units
Contract type: Full Time
Type of vessel: Support Jack Up Barge
Our Client is looking for 2 experienced Chief Engineers for Support Jack Up Barge working in Saudi Arabia (ARAMCO) waters.
- Valid Chief Engineer license and STCW III/2 endorsement to operate and maintain diesel engines of, at a minimum, the vessel’s horsepower rating;
- Valid STCW training certificates for appropriate rank;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Chief Engineer on similar type vessels/units;
- Valid Medical Examination;
- Previous ARAMCO approval (as big advantage);
- Marlins Test (minimum score of 85% on each section).
Salary: 270$ per day
Rotation: 3 months ON / 2 month OFF
Working location: Saudi Arabia
Please apply online to https://ojcrew.crewinspector.com/public/vacancy or send your CV to: email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS JOB