The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a new regulation which replaces the Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC). The Regulation aims to harmonize data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which, commercial organizations can legally operate.
The GDPR will be applicable in Lithuania from 25th May 2018.
Our Legal basis for processing data: Data Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interest pursued by OJ Crew / JSC Gartruda except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject (you). OJ Crew has completed a Legitimate Interest Assessment and concluded that we have a lawful basis for retaining your data. OJ Crew provides work finding services and needs to be able to assess suitability, recruit and engage individuals on assignment/contract via our partners.
– What information we collect about you and the purpose of its use: When you contact us for the purposes of work finding services, we collect the relevant information needed by us to represent you to our clients for engaging your services for work.
– When we collect this information: We collect this information by face to face meetings, during telephone conversations, by email or via online submission forms.
– How we store your personal data: We hold your personal data electronically on our databases – ojcrew.com, emails and Crewinspector. Our servers are stored remotely at Bright Solid in a very secure cloud and hardware-based facility. These servers are guarded by state of the art firewalls to prevent cyber-attacks at the highest level.
– How your information will be used and who might we share it with: The information we collect will be entered into our database. OJ Crew/JSC Gartruda use a CV template and populate it with your CV information which will be passed to our clients to allow them to review your suitability for work. We may also share your data with other third parties; as required by law, to arrange training and to process payroll on our behalf.
– Length of Data Retention: For candidates, we have engaged with, we will retain your data for up to 7 years after our professional relationship has terminated. Candidates registered for work finding services will be data-cleansed regularly and if no communication for 5 years, they will be deleted from our database.
– Rights to access your data: You have a right, to obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you free of charge and within one month of the request. If you believe that any information held is incorrect or incomplete, you should contact us. This will be amended promptly.
– Your right to object: You have the right to object to us processing personal data based on grounds relating to your situation. If you object to us processing your personal data we will stop unless: there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or, the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
– Erasure rights: You have the right to remove consent for us to hold and use your data and can request erasure of your data if you feel that the data we hold is no longer necessary for the purposes for which you have provided it.
– Marketing: We take your privacy seriously and will only use your data to administer your record and to provide work finding services. We will not use your information or share your information with any other company for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
– Contact Details:
If you need any further information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 00 370 46 494544
Data Protection Statement
The company takes every precaution to protect our users information however you must be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason the company cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your information.
The Client agrees to keep all introduction material supplied by OJ Crew confidential and to comply with any relevant statutory or regulatory requirements including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998 for so long as these terms remain in operation. OJ Crew agrees to keep all introduction material supplied by the Client confidential and to comply with any relevant statutory or regulatory requirements including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998 for so long as these terms remain in operation.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users, movements, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information
Equal opportunities statement
OJ Crew is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers and shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. OJ Crew shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. OJ Crew will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.